Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quiet day preparing for trip north

I spent the day at the guest house packing for the trip the next day and reorganizing luggage as most of it was going into a locked storage at the house while we would be away. I caught up on laundry so it would be dry to pack. Laid laundry out on hedges which seemed like a great idea until I discovered it was and also my clean clothes were covered in ants. I finished my packing while it was still light as hydro blackouts happen around suppertime and I needed to see what I was organizing. I did some banking for the trip at an ATM, 700,000 shillings or $304. I need to get more but the 700,000 sh was the daily max I could get out of the ATM. Hopefully our driver would take me to the bank ATM or I'd walk there early for another 700,000 sh. early night after walking to the house for supper.

No comments: